WordPress WhatsApp Chat plugin will help you to option to Non-stop messaging with clients on your site with on the website. Your customers will appreciate the opportunity.
WordPress WhatsApp Chat Plugin
Elfsight WordPress whatsapp Chat Plugin will offer a full range of styling settings and responsive layouts. WhatsApp live chat plugin will contribute in to fulfil your company aims.
- Strengthen website visitors engagement;
- Involve more clients to your site;
- Boast about business right on the homepage
- Grow trust level of your users to the company.
- Draw higher your leads
- Grow your social media audience range.
- Demonstrate your ideal rating about your company
- Elevate your clients service quality;
Elfsight WordPress WhatsApp Chat plugin
Elfsight WhatsApp Chat plugin is the fastest way for your website visitors to get in touch with you.
Stay always easy-to-reach for users via their favorite messenger.
Embed WhatsApp Chat for WordPress plugin on your website and use diverse display positions, choose categories of visitors that will see the chat, add your company logo and caption text, show an inviting welcome message and more.
- Add WhatsApp messenger on your site to stay connected to website visitors
- Answer messages directly from your WhatsApp account
- Three variants of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window
- A library of bubble icons for various use-cases
- Editable text on the bubble
- Chat header includes an account picture, name, and caption
- Leave chat picture by default, choose it from the library or upload your own picture
- Editable name of the chat
- Show a Reply time option in the chat window caption
- An option to set a custom text as a caption
- An editable welcome message with font and weight options and lists
- Links supported in welcome window
- Start Chat button with editable text
- Add or remove WhatsApp Messenger icon on Start Chat button
- An option to display the chat on all website pages, selected pages, or use exclude filter
- Show or hide the chat on mobile devices
- Selecting the category of visitors to show the chat: all, new, or returning visitors
- 4 chat open triggers: time on the site, time on the page, scroll position, or exit intent
- New message notification as a badge on the bubble or in the title of a browser tab
- Four elements to paint: bubble background, bubble icon, header background, and button
- Changing Start Chat button shape from square to rounded